Solved

Mobile app wont display the Billing Ratio on the Employee Timecard

• 5 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have made some changes to the Mobile app for Timecards as we want the TotalTimeSpent, TotalBillable and Billing Ratio to Display under the Time Totals so it matches the windows screen

update screen EP305000 {
    update Container "DocumentSummary"{
    update Group "TimeTotalsGroup" {
    update field "DocumentSummaryTotal#TotalTimeSpent" {
      placeafter field "DocumentSummaryTotal#TotalBillable"
    }
    remove field "DocumentSummaryRegular#TimeSpent"
    remove field "DocumentSummaryRegular#Billable"
    add field "DocumentSummaryTotal#BillingRatio"
    }
    }

}

I cannot get the Billing Ratio to appear on the mobile screen the other fields do correctly.

icon

Best answer by Cesar Betances 11 December 2023, 22:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Please make sure you can see the target field on the WSDL Schema of the target screen.

The screenshot provided seems to be from the EP406000 screen, is this correct?

But the code snippet provided seems to be updating the EP305000 screen.

If you are  updating the EP305000 please make sure this screen has the desired field on the Web screen, then confirm its location (container & field name) on the WSDL Schema for that same screen, then use the proper containername#fieldname on the msdl code for that mobile screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Cesar Betances yes that field is not on the EP305000 the other fields were but not this one. I should have check it

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved