Skip to main content
Solved

Line Item Taxing Details and Possible Workarounds

• 5 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Recently came across a webinar on YouTube regarding Avalara integrations hosted by Evgeny Kralko from Acumatica: 

I’m reaching out because we’re facing a challenge with our tax reporting. Specifically, our customers require detailed line item taxing information for audits, and we currently use Avalara for tax calculations. However, it appears that Acumatica may not store line item taxing details, although we have seen this feature available in other systems.

Could you confirm whether line item taxing details are part of Acumatica’s roadmap? If not, are there any known workarounds that we might implement to achieve this functionality? We have a team of in-house developers who could assist with this.

Thank you,

Anna

@annaxborisova Currently this feature is not available but I suggest to check following post.

https://community.acumatica.com/financials%2D7/where%2Dis%2Dthe%2Dar%2Dline%2Dtaxamt%2Dbe%2Dkept%2Din%2Ddb%2Ddac%2D4957?postid=36632#post36632

I also suggest to vote for these ideas as our team working on gathering feedback: