Question

Disabling Warehouse selector field in Sotrage Summary (IN409010)

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have been looking out for ways if it would be possible to disable the Warehouse selector field in the Header area of the Storage Summary (IN409010) inquiry with the help of Customization project Editor. I would like Acumatica to display all the records without any filtering conditions.

Thanks in advance,

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @Harshita,

Warehouse is Mandatory to load the records in Storage summary Screen. You need to customize the  view/ view delegate in the graph  to load all records without warehouse Selection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You could also just create your own GI to display this information as its all in the The InLocationStatus will be your primary table.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Harshita ,

I just removed the filter field and updated the code. Can you please review with the customization package?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved