Skip to main content

Hello Community!

I'm curious about the customizability of the "Recently Visited" tiles on the mobile application's homepage and to what extent they can be customized.

For the tile labeled "Appointment," I would like to display an additional field - the customer's name - alongside the existing appointment number (refer to the attached image).

Has anyone managed to customize these tiles before? What was your project like? Could you guide me to the correct section in the Customization Project Editor? Your feedback would be highly valued!

Note : This is an AI generated content.

Customizing the "Recently Visited" tiles on the mobile app's homepage can be a bit tricky, but it’s definitely doable with the right approach. Specifically, for your request to display an additional field (like the customer’s name) alongside the appointment number, you’ll need to work through the Customization Project Editor and use the Mobile App Customization feature.

Here’s a general approach:

1. Customization Project Editor: Open Acumatica and navigate to the Customization Project Editor.

2. Mobile App Customization: In the editor, select the option to customize the mobile app. You can create a new customization project or modify an existing one.

3. Select the Appointment Screen: Identify the relevant screen for appointments (likely FS300200 or similar) and expand the tree to access the fields associated with appointments.

4. Add a Custom Field: You’ll need to modify the tile or card that displays the appointment number. Find the tile configuration, and add the customer name field (CustomerID or CustomerName) to it. This might require creating a mobile view or updating the fields shown in the tile.

5. Save and Publish: Once you’ve added the customer name field to the appointment tile, save your changes, publish the customization, and test it on the mobile app.

It's a little technical, so you might need to dive into the details of how tiles are managed on the mobile side, but it's certainly possible. You could also explore custom DAC extensions if needed.

I dont believe you can change this tile using the details above contrary to the AI’s answer but i could be wrong.

Hi @Jassem,

I Believe, you can’t change the Recently Visitied tiles on the Acumatica Mobile App.