Solved

Change Sorted Column for Ship Via's on Sales Order Screen

• 25 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I’m wondering if there is a way to change the default column that gets sorted for ship vias on the sales order screen? It’s currently set as Ascending order by the Ship Via column. I would like to have it sort in Ascending order by the Description column by default. 

Is this possible?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 25 October 2023, 16:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sort order is only recorded for the current session.  To modify the default behavior would take a small customization. 

If you are looking to write this customization yourself there is a good discussion on this post. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bclark,

In this case, I see you wanted to sort the PXSelector. But in PXSelector you can only sort using by the key or foreign key field. In this case you can use CustomSelector.

You can refer to the example in to create CustomSelector,

Good Luck,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved