Solved

Always Editable - User Defined Fields

• 24 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I need to be able to have User Defined Fields always editable for reference information.

Case in point, Purchase Order Approvals. 

When a PO is rejected, we have a user defined field on the PO screen where we will place simple notes about the rejection. i.e. “too many”

Manager needs to hit reject and edit the user defined fields without placing the PO on Hold. 

If we have to place the PO on Hold, then the status of that PO will revert back to pending approval, on hold, etc, instead of keeping the “Rejected” status in place. 

Basically I need a PO writer to clearly see that their PO is rejected in the “Status” column on the main Purchase Orders screen, then see the notes on why it was rejected as well.

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 24 July 2023, 22:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @cpitts,

You can enable to the field to be editable in the workflow and see if that helps. For steps kindly refer the answer by Irina at 

Please feel free to post back if you have any questions.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved