Skip to main content
Question

The Copy Order button is disabled on Import Scenario

• 31 May 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi, I’ve been trying to process Quote (copy order) to Sales Order using import scenario, but I can’t get through on the remove hold and copy order parts. I tried testing it separately and here’s what I get:

Remove hold:

Copy Order:

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Did you already follow the copy quote to sales order example in the below post answered by ChandraM? The entire Import Scenario configuration is shown.

Laura

Hi, Laura

Yes, I did. But doesn’t work on my end. Is there an available xml file so I can compare it with my work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@austineasa67 Can you please share your XML file here, so that we can review and do the modifications if required.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @austineasa67 

Please check if above mapping are populating automatically after below import scenario mapped

answered by ChandraM? 

Hi @Naveen Boga, here is my working xml file. Tried using as well the solution by ChandraM, but it doesn’t work for me @Manikanta Dhulipudi. If I can get the xml file by ChandraM just to confirm on the mapping with what I did. Thank you all for your responses.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @austineasa67 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @austineasa67 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi Chris,

As of now, not yet. The references provided doesn’t seem to work on my end. Do you have a copy of the xml file on the references mentioned? My last option is to process it manually (QT to SO).

Userlevel 7
Badge

@austineasa67 - I don’t have a copy mentioned by @ChandraM