Question

Purchase Receipt Import By Scenario error: The System Failed to commit the split rows.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m trying to import around 20 to 50 items with different weights and lot codes into a Purchase Receipt. I seem to be blocked at the Lot Code Splits. I have included a screenshot of my Import Scenarios and my XML file. Am I able to adjust my Import Scenarios to include Line Splits for lot codes?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @mike2665 

You are missing a lot of information on the template excel file and Import Scenarios screen such as: Type, Vendor, Date, Branch, ..

Please refer to the attached xml file

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 2
Badge

@nhatnghetinh 

I updated my Import Scenarios and Excel file per your request but now when I run my Import By Scenarios i get an error: Value cannot be null Parameter name: Key. I attached my updated XML file.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved