Solved

Mark Invoice as Emailed or Mark as Printed?

• 25 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there any process to checkmark old invoices as emailed or printed so we can clean up the list of Not Yet Printed and Not Yes Emailed?  Or is an integration scenario the only way to do this?  And if the integration is the only option (aside from actually printing and emailing them all), does anyone have a scenario written for this?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 April 2023, 02:32

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

if you disable “Printing/Emailing Before Release” in AR Preferences It will not hit that State at all I believe.

Userlevel 3
Badge

No, we don’t have those enabled in AR Prefs, so that’s not related. It’s not that we’re unable to Release them--I just want to clean up the list to old documents aren’t displayed unnecessarily in the list of unprinted/unemailed invoices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I believe these checkboxes were enabled a the time those invoices are created. An option to get rid of these invoices will be to export the list of the invoices with this situation, create an import scenario that presses the email/print buttons, and import the list to update the status of the document.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks, I figured that was the only option, but thought I’d check.

Any tips on what is wrong with my scenario to do that?  It’s asking erroring out saying it needs CustomerID, but I don’t see what role that plays in updating the invoices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You will need to select “<Action: Mark as Do not Email> (Mark as Do not Email)” from the Invoice Summary entity as your Action I believe

Badge +18

Hi,

The import scenario needs the key fields Document Type and Reference number.

Badge +11

Also a possibility would be to enable Mass Actions on the Invoices and Memos screen and set the previously mentioned actions as options. I haven’t tried it.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

The import scenario needs the key fields Document Type and Reference number.

Thanks...that’s what I was missing!  Appreciate the help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved