Solved

Import Scenario on Purchase Receipt - Add Purchase Order -> Add PO/Add & Close

• 21 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Trying to build an import scenario that adds POs to a purchase receipt. Where would I find this action on the Import Scenario screen mapping for Purchase Receipts:

icon

Best answer by riglesias 21 September 2023, 23:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @jwarren 

This action does not appear under available options. In this case you need to map Dialog Answer to =’OK’.

Here’s my scenario mapping so you can use as reference:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @jwarren 

This action does not appear under available options. In this case you need to map Dialog Answer to =’OK’.

Here’s my scenario mapping so you can use as reference:

Thanks - in my scenario I would be creating a new receipt, rather than populating an existing receipt. How do I modify the first few rows to accommodate that?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @jwarren 

This mapping should work for both creating a new receipt or updating an existing one. 

What determines if a new receipt will be created or an exiting one updated are the key fields (Type and Receipt Nbr.). If the values you have in your data provider for these fields don’t exist in the system, then a new document will be created.

Hope this clarifies.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved