Question

Import scenario for Purchase Receipts - excluding Lot tracking

• 21 September 2022
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good day - I am trying to run an import purchase orders scenario, but without lot tracking. I have followed your scenario but I am not getting it to work. Can you take a look and see what I am missing please?

Many thanks.

17 replies

Badge +18

Hello @BarbaraP ,

Can you describe the problem, the results when you try to use the scenario, and post any errors that occur when trying to import? This will help us to answer more quickly. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BarbaraP 

As @laura01 mentioned, 

We need a few more details to assist you:

1. What errors are you seeing?
  2. Do your items have Lot/Serial tracking on them?
  3. Have you tried this out of the box PO receipt import scenario?
Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks laura01 and kbeatty21.

Please see errors below. NO I do not have lot tracking.

This is a different error. I have no idea which account they are referring to.

ExpenseAcctID' cannot be empty.

I am reattaching the .xml file.

Thanks in advance for any help. Greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BarbaraP 

Check the Expense Account on your vendors:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks - I checked, added an expense account. Same error. Makes no sense.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BarbaraP 

Can you share the exact error and trace?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Kandy - thank for help so far.

Exact error: ‘ExpenseAcctID' cannot be empty’

Trace:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @BarbaraP 

Check to see if there is an account on the line item:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Kandy

There is now, but I can’t do anything with it? Why is it looking for that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Kandy

There is now, but I can’t do anything with it? Why is it looking for that?

Hi @BarbaraP Are you able to do the transaction from the Purchase receipt screen and save? ( Not Import scenario) 

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Kandy 

Yes I am - no problems. It is just that there are so many - 4 months worth, so I am trying to do a scenario.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @BarbaraP 

Please try this import scenario:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Kandy

Thanks or your help so far.

I imported your scenario and gt the error message below. Not sure what the problem is now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi Kandy

Thanks or your help so far.

I imported your scenario and gt the error message below. Not sure what the problem is now?

Hi @BarbaraP 

You will need to delete the previous import scenario you have created with the same name and the Data Provider for that.

What  I suggest is that you first, export to XML, your file then delete and import the one I gave you. This way you also still have your original. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Kandy - ok got the scenario in. 

This is so frustrating. I really appreciate your help.

New error: 14 items have not been processed successfully. View name: Document.

Trace: 26 09 2022 17:24:48 Error:
Error: 14 items have not been processed successfully. View name: Document.

at PX.Api.SyMappingUtils.ImportData(SYProcess graph, SYMappingActive mapping, SYImportOperation operation, SYMappingActive updated)
   at PX.Api.SyMappingUtils.ProcessMapping(SYProcess graph, SYMappingActive mapping, SYImportOperation operation)
   at PX.Api.SYImportProcessSingle.<>c__DisplayClass67_0.b__0()
   at PX.Data.PXLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.b__0()

LINQ fallback! Consider rewriting your query.
Graph: null
LINQ Model: from PXResult`1 field in value(PX.Data.SQLTree.SQLQueryable`1[PX.Data.PXResult`1[PX.Api.SYMappingFieldSimple]]) select Convert([field])
at Remotion.Linq.Clauses.StreamedData.StreamedSequenceInfo.ExecuteQueryModel(QueryModel queryModel, IQueryExecutor executor)
at Remotion.Linq.QueryProviderBase.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)
at Remotion.Linq.QueryableBase`1.GetEnumerator()
at System.Linq. ... (see full message text in the details section)

26 09 2022 17:24:45 Error:
LINQ fallback! Consider rewriting your query.
Graph: null
LINQ Model: from PXResult`1 field in value(PX.Data.SQLTree.SQLQueryable`1[PX.Data.PXResult`1[PX.Api.SYMappingFieldSimple]]) select Convert([field])
   at Remotion.Linq.Clauses.StreamedData.StreamedSequenceInfo.ExecuteQueryModel(QueryModel queryModel, IQueryExecutor executor)
   at Remotion.Linq.QueryProviderBase.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)
   at Remotion.Linq.QueryableBase`1.GetEnumerator()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at PX.Api.SYImportProcessSingle.Persist()
   at PX.Data.PXSave`1.d__2.MoveNext()
   at PX.Data.PXAction`1.d__38.MoveNext()
   at PX.Web.UI.PXBaseDataSource.tryExecutePendingCommand(String viewName, String[] sortcolumns, Boolean[] descendings, Object[] searches, Object[] parameters, PXFilterRow[] filters, DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, Boolean& closeWindowRequired, Int32& adapterStartRow, Int32& adapterTotalRows)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXBaseDataSource.ExecuteSelect(String viewName, DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, PXDSSelectArguments pxarguments)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXDataSource.ExecuteSelect(String viewName, DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, PXDSSelectArguments pxarguments)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXDataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, PXDSSelectArguments swarguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXFormDataProvider.DataBind()
   at PX.Web.UI.PXCallbackManager.CollectDataControls(Dictionary`2 controlsDic, List`1 controlsList)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXCallbackManager.RenderClientData(PXCallbackResultMethod resultMethod, XmlWriter writer)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXCallbackManager.GetCallbackResultInternal(PXCallbackResultMethod resultMethod)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXCallbackManager.GetCallbackResult(PXCallbackResultMethod resultMethod)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RenderCallback()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXPage.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.<>c__DisplayClass285_0.b__0()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.PipelineStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.BeginProcessRequestNotification(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb)
   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationHelper(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)
   at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotification(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BarbaraP 

I am not great with errors. Have you tried to reach out to your partner?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @BarbaraP - did you find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved