Solved

How to use XML data provider?

• 23 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I want to export the Sales orders data as xml. I went through the I100 Integration Scenarios 2022 R2 training guide also. But i could not find a way to export as xml. Can you please give me a guide to accomplish this task? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by sweta68 23 March 2023, 11:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @malinthawarnakulasooriya08 

You need to create a data provider using XML Provider as provider type. Attached is a sample xml file for export and do the Fill Schema objects. In Export Scenario you can use the same data provider and export your sales orders in the format provided by the xml file that you have added in the data provider.

You can find the attached sample xml file just containing Sales Order number field.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @sweta68  .If there is a resource that contain steps to be followed, please send me that. And also can you please tell me how to select the relevant table for the data provider. In my case Sales Order Table(SOOrder).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

For exporting scenario you need to follow below steps.

• Create Data Provider and select Data provider as XML data Provider.
  • Attach sample XML file.
  • Go to Schema tab and Click on Fill Schema Objects.
  • Go to Export scenarios screen and create new one export scenario with the screen Sales Orders(SO301000) and newly created data Provider.
  • In Mapping tab you can give mappings for fields from relevant table.(i.e. Order Summary, Details etc.)
  • Go to Export by scenario, Select your export scenario and click on Prepare and Export.

Let me know if it is clear to you.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you so much @sweta68

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved