Solved

How can we Import Printer Settings to users Accounts?

• 15 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

On an Import Scenario (SM2060PL), It does not seem possible to assign Printer Settings to users. The Users (SM201010) screen does not display printer settings. The only way to assign a printer to a specific report is to manually add it to each user's Users Profile (SM203010) screen, which is time-consuming. We need to log in to each Acumatica user's account. 

I tried an Import Scenario directly to Users Profile (SM203010) screen. But I get an error message "Insert is disabled"

In our use case, we have multiple printers and Ship Via options. Users have dedicated printers for printing carriers and other labels.

If someone has a solution and can share, That would be helpful. 

Note: In order for Printer Settings to display on users profile screen you must enable DeviceHub.

icon

Best answer by schneur96 16 August 2023, 13:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @schneur96 

I tried to update the printer setting but this is not possible seems to be based on Acumatica Limitation.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks, for sharing this other article. We will look into the customization route.

Votes don’t hurt 😉.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved