Solved

Grab Operation ID by Work Center

• 26 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have an import scenario where i want to import transactions to Move screen. I want this to always be on the Operation that has the Work Center of “OH” this ID can change depending on the BOM for the item however the WC will always be OH is there a way to this via the import? 

icon

Best answer by jeremyd45 3 March 2022, 18:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You would need to use the @@OperationID, Then another line to pull in the OperationIDWcID command to look for this text =’OH’.

In order to import a move, you need an operation ID to tie it to, which is why you can’t directly go to the WC ID.

Might I ask why you are importing the move transactions from a csv?  Curious because I recently proposed this idea. If it is something that would be useful, please upvote it!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved