Skip to main content
Solved

Exporting Credit and Debit Memos

• 21 May 2024
  • 2 replies

How do we get Credit and Debit Memos to export?  I have tried numerous ways to build an export scenario to export AR Open items and when the data is prepared only the Invoices are loaded for export. If I specifically restrict the source to Credit Memos or Debit memos nothing is prepared at all.  I started this project using AR301000 Invoices and Memos with exactly the same results, credit and debit memos do not load to be exported.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @kmckenzie ,

I was able to create an export scenario that targets only credit and debit memos. In this export scenario I have used source restrictions as well. I'm no expert at export scenarios but I have read that the ‘=Every’ Value can slow down system performance so use wisely.

Another option you can use is to go to invoices and memos screen, filter for debit and credit memos, and then press the export to Excel button. If you need line details of the credit and debit memos I suppose you can create a generic inquiry and export to excel that way.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@podonnell11  Thank you!  The =every fixed this for me.  😁

I’m exporting straight to sql server and need to be able to schedule it so exporting to Excel isn’t an option.  I was putting together a work around with a GI but it’s so much easier when you can get what you need straight from the screen and also I’m not sure how well the incremental exports work with a GI as the source.