Question

Export/import Stock Item Description tab

• 15 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

The Description tab (InventoryItem.Content) is exported as HTML and I need to import that data into another tenant. I created a GI to export the data but when importing the data does not appear correctly.

It should look like this.

FlowLinX Sanitary Fittings are designed for single use fluid transfer applications where sanitary processing is critical. They are available in 3/4” and 1-1/2” flange sizes and can be easily assembled with silicone and TPE tubing. FlowLinX Sanitary Fittings are available in polypropylene material and are compatible with other TC flanges made to ASME-BPE specifications.

SPECIFICATIONS:

· Pack Size: 25 Fittings per Bag

But I get this.

_x000A__x000A_

FlowLinX Sanitary Fittings_x000A_are designed for single use fluid transfer applications where sanitary_x000A_processing is critical. They are available in 3/4” and 1-1/2” flange sizes and_x000A_can be easily assembled with silicone and TPE tubing. FlowLinX Sanitary_x000A_Fittings are available in polypropylene material and are compatible with other TC_x000A_flanges made to ASME-BPE specifications.

_x000A__x000A_

_x000A__x000A_

SPECIFICATIONS:

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved