Question

Error in running import scenario from busines event. error occurred during processing of field LastModifiedDate

• 12 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I have an import scenario triggering from a business event that will update a field on the SO Line but am getting the following error message.  Does anyone know what would cause this?  I suspect it is something with passing in the line number that needs to be updated but I’ve tried it various different ways and get the same error.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @david41  Can you please share the XML format of the import scenario?

Hello @Naveen Boga thank you for the response.  The XML is attached.  Please note that I am actually trying to update a custom field that has been added.  In the scenario I just swapped out the line description to make sure it wasn’t an issue with the custom field but got the same message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @david41 

Could you please help with the Version details of which one you are trying?

Getting following error while uploading

As per my understanding, specified cast it is saying so you need cross check about the custom field that you added

Try to update another filed using Business events and confirm the issues whether it is customization issue or Business events mapping issues.

if you still needed help kindly provide the GI, and a screenshot of BE configuration to check further on these issues

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved