Solved

Customer Salesperson update

• 25 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have another strange import scenario issue. Sometimes it works.

1. Do I need to make sure the business account owner matches or if blank I need to add the salesperson.
  2. I have used it before and it worked perfectly.  I am trying to update over 8000 locations in the Salesperson tab/ by location.  It is fails or takes for had not update and referred me to the BA Profile.
  3. If I do one at time, I don’t get an error.

Any suggestion on making work with large customers with lots of locations.

Thank you.

@Evan G 

icon

Best answer by wojtysiaks 26 January 2024, 04:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

For large import scenarios where I am updating records, I sometimes click the ‘commit’ box on the save line of the import scenario.  This will create an ‘ERP Transaction’ for each line in the import because it will save each line, then treat the next line like a brand new record, but helps when one of the records for the same customer fails.  That way, the ones that do succeed will update, then you can deal with only the failures in the end.  You would never want to do this with importing a one to many record, such as new bills with many lines per bill, for example.  This may not resolve your entire issue, but may make finding the ones that fail a little easier.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@wojtysiaks 

Thank you.  I appreciate your support.

Evan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved