Solved

Credit Memo Import with Application to Invoice

• 3 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been able to create an import scenario to save credit memos, but I cannot apply the credit memo to an invoice.

I get a message

“An error occurred during processing of the field Reference Nbr.: Error: 'Reference Nbr.' cannot be found in the system.”

even through I am able to apply other credit memos to that invoice.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 5 July 2021, 06:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @matt hoss 

Please make changes to the application part as per following mapping. 

• Target object is different in my screenshot
  • mapped Amount paid column ( missing in your mapping)

Let me know the result. 

Regards,

Userlevel 1

Hi Vijay,

That did it! Thank you!

So that I can better understand why that worked - is it appropriate to say the application tab is showing related invoices, and so the → means to lookup the invoice record related to the current transaction? 

Appreciate your time,

Matt

Update - just managed it. Thank you

Hi all, im just working on a similar issue. I managed to get a single credit memo imported. As soon as i try to import more than one, the system will always put all detail and application data under one credit memo. This will fail as soon as there are different customers/locations. Also we want to have one credit memo per line.

Does anyone know how to create one credit memo per line?

Thank you!

Benjamin

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @MasterLuke 

Can you share your import scenario or screen shots so that someone could possibly see what’s happening with it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved