Skip to main content
Solved

Bank Deposit Import

• 28 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to import a list of payments in order to create a bank deposit? My customer has potentially thousands of credit card payments that make up their daily batch deposit. It would be easiest to import these from an Excel file provided by the card processor when creating the daily deposit.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

There is this post out on AUG Forums: Import Scenario for Bank Deposit CA305000 • Everything Else • Acumatica User Group Forums (augforums.com)

But I have not been able to replicate the results in 2023 R2 or 2024 R1.

I have the below import scenario that I just used in 2024r1 that works, however, it is quite slow.  It can run in the background, but switching branches on other screens seems to interupt it. (at least it did time out/error out once today when I was working in other tabs switching between branches, the 2nd time I made sure to stay in the same branch in other tabs and it was able to complete)  It took over 3 hours to import a deposit with over 1,600 payments on it.

Hope this is of some use!  

Userlevel 4
Badge

@mverbeek 

I’m in a similar position. I have deposits with around 2,000 payments to add. I’ve seen it run for 8 hours and then nothing happens… no deposit gets created.