Question

AR migration mode invoice with installement credit terms

• 2 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

We have a credit term set up with multiple installments, (term code is RENT) it is visible to customers and vendors. 

When entering an AR invoice I can choose the RENT term code, but when I activate migration mode I cannot choose the RENT term code, and during the import scenario the import errors when trying to import an invoice with that term.  The error is:  Field:  Terms, Value: Rent, Error: Cannot be empty.

I was able to modify the term code, import the invoices in migration mode, release the transactions and then add the installment schedule to the term code.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, is there some unwritten rule that installment terms do not work with migration mode? Just trying to see if importing transactions with installment schedule terms can be done without the workaround, for future projects.

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved