Solved

AP Aging Report Upload

• 27 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

I have AP Aging Report in excel file. How and where do I go to upload that report in Acumatica? I have not uploaded a report before and I am trying to upload that for one of the companies. Where in Acumatica I can go and Upload AP and AR aging report?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 28 September 2022, 21:25

View original

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

You want to migrate your Open AP and AR in the Integration module, Import Scenarios/Import by Scenarios screen.  The Excel is attached in Data Providers screen.

Please refer to Irina’s instructions for beginners:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Rsyed  

Are you trying to bring in historical data or open data? There are different ways to do so. Please explain more of what you are trying to accomplish. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @kbeatty21 - I am tying to bring an AP Aging data for the month of July.

Userlevel 2

Hi @laura01 - It gives me a message - You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.

Not sure what to do here.

Badge +18

I have attached Irina’s article.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kbeatty21 - I am tying to bring an AP Aging data for the month of July.

Hi @Rsyed 

Are you currently live on a Production instance? 

Userlevel 2

@kbeatty21 No in sandbox

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rsyed 

As @laura01 said you can do this by using an import scenario. Here is one you can use:

You can not upload directly to the AR aging though. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved