Solved

Adding Default to Vendor on Stock Items with multiple vendor options using Import Scenario

• 21 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Just to preface, I am self-teaching on Import Scenarios for the most part, and I don’t have a lot of experience with them yet. This is around the third Import Scenario I have built from scratch, and it has one complicated part I am really having trouble getting right. Now on to the problem:

I have some Stock Items that I want to make default a certain vendor. The vendor is already on the Stock Items, I just want to use Import Scenarios to check the default box for that specific vendor. There are multiple vendors on these items, so I need the Import Scenario to choose the line that vendor is already on and check that lines box for the default. I have set it up a ton of different ways, and I can get it to check the box, but it always checks the box on the first vendor in the list. Alternatively, the way I have it set up at the moment is giving an error about adding a duplicate line. Screen shots below. If any other info would help just let me know.

Stock Item Vendor List:

I have cut the excel down to a single line until I can get it work.

The Scenario I am using is a combo, and the Replenishment end works perfectly. The only action left off is the “Save” at the end.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, Trey

icon

Best answer by rkerr58 29 June 2022, 23:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

The vendor section should look like this:

I tested it and it worked.

That worked! Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved