Solved

Update Sub. on Order Owner Change

• 4 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I am doing a testing about the Update Sub. on Order Owner Change function at Purchase Order preferences for future used. 

So, how does it work? is that when I change the owner of the purchase order, then the expense sub will change based on the department setting?

However, when I change the owner to other department, the expenses sub. will not change, can anyone explain to me how this feature works? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by SankaPeiris07 7 September 2023, 19:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Not used this feature but have you checked the posting class on the Expense item is set to get its sub account from the Owner

Userlevel 2
Badge

Not used this feature but have you checked the posting class on the Expense item is set to get its sub account from the Owner

Where can I set the items to get the sub from the owner? I cannot find any of this kind of feature in items or posting class.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to investigate this configuration and tested the steps below in sales demo.
Step 1 - On the purchase order preferences, Enabled the feature Update Sub. on Order Owner Change

Step 2 - On the accounts payable preferences screen, under data entry setting,  set the combine expense sub to EEE-EEE

Step 3 - On the employee screen , review the expense sub account

Step 4 -  Create the purchase order with owner. Example,  Michal Bujacek who has expense sub 000-000

Step 5 - Now you should be able to change the owner from Michal to Maxwell baker, for example, where the sub account should automatically change from  000-000 to 000-CON which is the expense sub of the new owner.

Userlevel 3
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved