Question

Tying Vendor Record to Credit Card Receipt

• 15 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a way to link an expense receipt for credit card to the vendor record?  Sometimes we pay for vendor bills on credit card, but they also need a 1099, but I can’t find where to link that to the vendor totals for end of year 1099 reporting.  

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have the same question on this

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rsudkamp69 were you ever able to figure this one out? Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Chris Hackett I was able to get a work around by creating a bill in payables and then marking it paid with credit card instead of our bank account.  However, I’d really like it to be available in the time and expense module somehow.  It is extra steps for me to download a receipt that my employee has uploaded through mobile or other methods, so that I can create a bill in payables and re-upload a receipt there.  There has to be a simpler way.    Do you have a better method or idea?  Thanks for following up.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@rsudkamp69 glad you were able to identify a work around. I don’t have anything more to offer but you could create an Idea for this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved