Solved

Trial Balance upload with denominated accounts

• 29 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to upload a TB. My base currency is LKR. However I also have two cash accounts on USD and GBP. In the upload, I specify the correct currency amounts and load the TB. I am able to release it as well. However the GL batch that gets created does not balance. Its based currency is LKR, but the two entries for the denominated accounts, it shows the foreign currency values, not the relevant LKR (Base) value. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

icon

Best answer by Olga Anisimovich 31 May 2021, 08:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@uma47 

Indeed, when the system shows the foreign currency values for a transaction generated by TB import, you may notice that the debit total does not equal to the credit total if you uploaded balances of the accounts denominated to a foreign currency. Switch to the base currency view by clicking the View Base button to see the batch totals in the base currency. If they are equal, then your batch is in balance and you can release it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Olga Anisimovich thanks. Managed to release it without any issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved