Solved

Tenant Selection

• 9 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

Is there a way to hide a particular Tenant in a log in screen in Acumatica?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by KushaniPerera88 9 October 2023, 12:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Fie 

Please refer below article which provide steps to hide an existing tenant from the system.

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=d5cc590d-9aa9-4112-aedc-2d577e14bc09

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Fie 

you can hide the drop-down selector.

When you install the instance, you can choose the Secure Tenant on Login Form option like this:

6jTkfkl.png

Or, you can just do it manually. Find the following line in the Web.config file:

<add name="PXSqlDatabaseProvider" type="PX.Data.PXSqlDatabaseProvider, PX.Data" connectionStringName="ProjectX" companyID="" secureCompanyID="False" />

And change "False" to "True" so it reads like this:

<add name="PXSqlDatabaseProvider" type="PX.Data.PXSqlDatabaseProvider, PX.Data" connectionStringName="ProjectX" companyID="" secureCompanyID="True" />

Once you do that, the login screen won't display the drop-down:

6s48sZH.png

When you login, it will take you right into Acumatica if you only have access to one Tenant. But if you have access to more than one Tenant, it will then show you the Tenants you have access to after you login since now the system knows who you are and what you have access to:

2Pddyyq.png

Thank you

Badge +18

Hello,

If you are trying to hide a tenant from specific users, disable their login in that tenant and they will no longer see the tenant at login.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, 

I am using SAAS Acumatica, Is this possible to access in Acumatica Wizard?

I am referring to this screen.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, 

I am using SAAS Acumatica, Is this possible to access in Acumatica Wizard?

I am referring to this screen.

Thank you!

Please open a support case with Acumatica and ask them to make the change for you since a file on the server has to be modified. You could technically push the modification through using a Customization Project, but I think it's easier just to do a support case.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved