Solved

Starting Trial Balance Update

• 11 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there way to create a TB starting balance update? We have already uploaded a starting TB and need to change a few accounts. From what I see, even when I only populate the Trial Balance screen with my desired GLs once I release and the Journal Transaction is created it includes every GL and assumes the GLs I did not populate I want set to zero and the corresponding journal tran is populated with that assumption. I am unable to delete any of the lines for GL I do not want to touch. 

Other than just posing a manual journal can this be done through Trial Balance?

icon

Best answer by Olga Anisimovich 12 August 2021, 08:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@byates 

To fix a previously uploaded trial balance, you need to upload the correct trail balance for the period on the Trial Balance (GL303010) form. Upload balances for all the accounts, not only for those that require changes. If an account is not included into the trial balance, the system assumes that it has zero balance.

On release, the system will prepare a journal transaction that updates the accounts which balances differ from those that are in the system.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved