Solved

Purchase Order Reports

• 12 February 2022
  • 1 reply

I had a question about the purchasing reports.  Is there a way to run a report that details all the purchase orders with the PO #, amount, date, etc, as well as who approved the purchase order? 

I was able to run a PO report that shows the #, amount, date, etc but I cannot find a way to run a report or modify the report to include the individual who approved the PO.  Is this possible to see in one of the reports?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 14 February 2022, 18:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@tfalcone I believe the best way is customized the same report and add EPApproval Table, which holds all approval records for all documents and relation can be epapproval.refnoteid=POOrder.noteid and from that table you can add ApprovedByID as well as ApproveDate.

Keep in mind if you multi level approvals, you may want to use functions like max on approvedate otherwise you will face multi line for each Purchase Order.

This Table, EPApproval , can be used for all other entities having approval map set.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved