Question

provincial tax reports for Canada

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Good afternoon.

Not sure why the “prepare tax report” is not working for Quebec, Sask, Manitoba.

Pls. let me know what are the steps we need to do.

thank you 

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

We will need more information, please. Screenshots will help us answer your question accurately.

What happens when you try to prepare tax reports? Is there a message on screen or in Tools, Trace?

Can you show us how your tax reports are configured? Show us Tax Report, Tax groups screens. Compare your Tax Report configurations to examples, screenshots that you find when searching this community for “Tax Report”. 

Is the tax report working for other provinces? If so, please compare setup of one working province to one province that is not working. Show us both so we can help further.

Laura

this is just one of the provinces.  when i am trying to create tax report for the year ending 2023, I got the screenshot above.   The same situation for Sask and Quebec.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @MVirtusio were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved