Solved

Prepayment Error

• 5 October 2021
  • 4 replies

I discovered an underpayment on a prepayment which is leaving an open balance. There is also a unapplied credit memo for the amount of the underpayment. When I try to apply the CM, I go Document Details → Document type and the only options are invoice, debit memo and overdue charge. What should I do to close both the CM and prepayment? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 October 2021, 06:00

View original

4 replies

No Answers? This has got me stumped  :neutral_face:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Jana,

I just checked  2021 R1 version, In the Payments and Applications screen → Documents to Apply → DocType it is also showing the “Credit Memo” option. 

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Where is the V8 can? I was way overthinking this and kept trying to work from the credit memo and not the prepayment. Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Where is the V8 can? I was way overthinking this and kept trying to work from the credit memo and not the prepayment. Thanks!!

LOL good one @Jana 😄

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved