Skip to main content

Hello,

We are trying to set up a process in Acumatica to send our customers a Courtesy Reminder 7 days before the due date. Initially, we considered creating a Dunning Level with a negative Due Date value, such as “-7,” but it defaults to 30 days, and it seems that the Dunning Level feature does not work with less than 1 day.

We understand that another approach could be creating generic inquiries and using business events, but we want to confirm whether the Dunning Letter feature is intended only for overdue documents and not for those approaching the due date.

I would appreciate any insights you can provide regarding this procedure.

Thank you!

@bmardanian the way i understand dunning letters is that they are used for overdue notices to clients.  I think the GI set with the proper conditions (due within 7 days of today’s business date or something similar)  and business event could definitely get you what you need. 

HI @bmardanian 

Correct, Dunning letters are only for overdue documents. 

A business event is more of what you are looking for. There is possibly already one in your instance, look for the Invoice 1- Due in 15 days and you can adjust that one.

You will need to adjust the Automation Schedule with it as well: