Solved

Import Trial Balance - Account cannot be mapped

Hi All, when I import Interest Account (4212), the system show “account cannot be mapped”. Does it mean I cannot import the balance for this account or what’s wrong?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 12 May 2022, 11:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @chidao 

Try enter a manual journal transaction for that GL account. You may delete the batch and not release it, just to validate if the GL account exists and it does not have any restriction to use on UI. If it allows you enter a Journal transaction, the import should work. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hi @chidao 

Try enter a manual journal transaction for that GL account. You may delete the batch and not release it, just to validate if the GL account exists and it does not have any restriction to use on UI. If it allows you enter a Journal transaction, the import should work. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

HI @vkumar

Thanks for your support!

From GL, I can not find that account (4212-1)

But in my chart acc, it’s there

Appreciated with your advises!

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @chidao 

The GL account may have been selected on your GL preferences screen and set as ‘YTD Net Income account’. One cannot create GL transaction to this account manually as its calculated automatically for Financial report generation.

Refer to the documentation highlighted below:

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=9fb11332-7bbb-4944-8d9e-995918abc51b

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thanks @vkumar so much!!! That was our problem!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved