Implementation - Financial data migration

• 30 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Anyone know a consultant who has good experience with migrating historical financial data into Acumatica 2023 R2? Preferably I am looking for someone who has also worked with a Sage 100 SQL system as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Wedge 

Have you asked your Acumatica partner for assistance? Or are you looking for someone who does freelance type work?

If it is the later of the 2, I believe that goes against the Community Standards. @Chris Hackett  can let us know if that’s true. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Wedge - @kandybeatty49 is correct that the community discussions aren’t to be used for commercial use. It is best to use your partner or reach out to resources outside of the community. I know many freelance consultants can be found on LinkedIn. Thank you

Yes, I was looking for a freelance consultant recommendation but didn’t know that was not allowed in these posts. I apologize. Please feel free to delete this thread. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

No worries @Wedge! Hopefully you’ll find someone who can help. I’ll just close this thread. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved