Question

How to Overwrite Tax Categories - Sales Prices (AR202000)

• 22 June 2021
  • 0 replies

Hello,

Can you help me with following issue?

How do I make the tax that I enter in Sales Prices (AR202000) for a given Price type, Price Code and Inventory ID appear and calculate when creating a Sales Order? I have created a special customer and a special Customer Price Class for him. Then I have set in Sales Prices for this Customer Price Class the prices for the given stock items and taxes. When creating a Sales Order, I would like the price and tax to be transferred from the Sales Prices after entering the Customer and Inventory ID. Currently, when I select the inventory ID in Sales Orders (SO301000), the tax category set in the Stock Items (IN202500) pops up. Is it possible to overwrite it ?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved