Solved

Help ASAP; Master Financial Calendar off by a day

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am setting up a new tenant on my production system but when I went in to create the Master Financial Calendar, it set the “Start Date” to April 2nd, instead of April 1st and now the ENTIRE financial year is off by a day.  (see screenshot)
How do I correct this so that all of the periods match the months correctly??  (I HAVE to correct this before I can activate any of the periods.)
As you can see from the screen shot the Start Date is greyed out and I am not able to manually change that.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 April 2024, 21:57

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I think the Financial years shown above need to be deleted using Trash Can icon in Master Financial Calendar screen. 

Then go to Financial Year screen and delete the current year starting on wrong day, using Trash can icon in Financial Year screen.

Then configure a new Financial Year beginning on 4/1.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Laura02 

That did what I wanted it to do.

I truly appreciate the incredibly fast response!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved