Solved

Funds Transfer: Cannot release transaction error: account/Subaccount Cannot be empty

• 5 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having trouble identifying the issue on a Funds Transfer transaction. 

We are unable to release the GL transaction after balancing because the Account ‘Cannot be empty’ and the ‘Subaccount Cannot be empty’

The Funds transfer has accounts listed.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 February 2024, 23:30

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Can you see any further messages in Tools → Trace that may help us understand what kind of posting account/subaccount Acumatica seeks? I have two ideas (guesses).

1. I notice the two accounts have different currency. Look at Currency configurations for USD and CAD to verify required accounts are populated.
  1. Is the transfer between bank accounts in different companies or branches? If so, are inter-company features of Acumatica used, and are inter-company accounts configured?

Laura

Userlevel 1

The required accounts are populated for the USD currency account. But when I reviewed the CAD account they were empty. I believe this is the cause of the issue 
Thank you @Laura02 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved