Solved

distribute outcoming payment to multiple subledger accounts

• 23 March 2021
  • 1 reply

• Freshman I
  • 3 replies

Hello everybody,

My question is:

We pay our employees the professional fees reimbursement by bank transfer (SEPA).  And we made it through another software, so we have to book the reimbursement laterly in acumatica, for example on the bank statement, it would appear 3000€ outcoming that we have to affect to 10 employees accounts (512100 Bank account to Sxxxxx employee subledger accounts).  It seems that this schema is not available under acumatica, I don’t find how to dispatch a payment and distribute it to 10 different accounts.  (as prepayment, sometime the fees bill comes later)

For the received payments, check remitment for exemple, I can use the check remit account to aggregate 10 checks and got a unique incoming amount for the bank reconciliation, but I don’t know weather there is a way to do the same with the outcoming payments ?

Hope you understand my issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 23 March 2021, 16:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Cai,

There is a feature in Acumatica that will let you handle that - AP Payment Batches. It is typically used for ACH/EFT/SEPA payments and can even generate and transmit a file (provided that you have an export provider for the particular format your bank uses).

In the Payment Methods screen, under the AP settings tab, you need to check “Create Batch Payments”

Please refer to the following section in the Acumatica help for more information:  Processing ACH Payments

Note: since you make the payments through an external application, you can skip the part that talks about configuring the Export provider

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved