Solved

deleting transactions that have not been posted

• 12 April 2021
  • 4 replies

documentation says you should be able to delete a general ledger transaction that is in a balanced status. I do not see that option. Does anyone know if this can be done and what settings and/or permissions are needed. thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 12 April 2021, 16:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @carlsuchoski81 

GL transaction created manually can be deleted if the same is in ‘balanced’ state. However, the system-generated GL transactions cannot be deleted i.e., the transactions generated on release of sales, purchase, inventory documents, etc.

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

The transactions I am referring to are created manually and are in a balances state. I do not see an option for deleting them? is there a specific setting or permission that needs to be turned on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @carlsuchoski81 

Looks like its an access right issue. You may check the access permission of logged on user if delete permission has been given for GL batch and GL transaction nodes.

Regards,

Thanks for your help, I missed the delete setting for Batch

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved