Solved

Deleted Void payment in Balanced Status

• 25 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I’m trying to delete a voided payment in the receivables function that is in a Balanced Status but I receive the below error.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 26 May 2023, 03:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @enriquey can you remove any applications on documents to apply tab? There might be associated documents that might need to be dissociated. Also, what does the trace log say?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@estebanperalta54 I can not remove the any applications on documents to apply tab. how do i run the trace log?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Here is the trace log.

Badge +16

Hello, is the Payments screen customized? If so, please temporarily in-publish customizations and try again to release the same Payment. 
Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @enriquey 

The movenext errors are normally caused by customizations and based on what is shown in the trace file, that appears to be the case here.

1. Unpublish the customization package and verify the issue.
  2. Try to refresh the Screescreentry to attempt two or three to delete the record.
  3. Navigate to tool> trace and find the move next message and verify the trace if customisation package details are showing or not.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved