Skip to main content

Hello!  I just attended @Igor.Leybe webinar (which was excellent!)

I am looking for clarification.

Portal Payment | Community (acumatica.com) 

The explanation on the link above sounds different than what heard on the webinar. On this link, it sounds like you need CRM and the Portal to enable the Portal Payment. On the webinar, it sounded like it was a less costly option if you don’t need the full portal?

Please clarify - can you get the Portal Payment (with Acumatica Payments) only - without the full Customer Portal.  Is there a cost to this?

This is a screen shot I took from the webinar:

Thank you!

Hi Debbie,

Glad you liked the webinar, love doing live demos to hundreds of people.  The chance of something going wrong makes it so much more interesting.

As for your question - in the past full Portal with CRM was required. But with the launch of Acumatica Payments we decided to make a few changes and make it work without the CRM. Full Customer Portal still requires CRM. The SKUs are also different so if you need the Payment Portal - use the SKU in Acumatica Payments section. It is also cheaper than the full portal (I believe half the price)

Regards,  

Hello Igor,

Are you planning to post a recording of today’s webinar?

(I registered to attend but something came up and I missed it.)

Thanks.

Yes, it should be published by @Chris Hackett 

Recording is here: Acumatica Community Webinar - Acumatica Customer Portal Payments - August 27, 2024 - Recording