Question

Currency Error with Bank Feed

• 26 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am trying to process a bank feed and it will process just fine in test mode, but when going to retrieve bank transactions, I get the error “Currency cannot be empty” They do not have multi-currency. I have never seen this error before. Can someone help.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you again for responding so quickly. I do see the currency field in test and it is blank. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @kwilson03,

Hope you are well.

On the Bank Feeds screen → Load Transactions in Test Mode→ check if the “Currency Code” Column has been populated. If the is no currency Data on this column the issue needs to be reported to the respective data provider.(MX / Plaid).

You can create a Support Case with Acumatica for further assistance.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for answering so quickly. There is nothing in the cash accounts or branches about currency. I looked in the currency and nothing is even setup. This is the error I am getting when trying to retrieve bank feeds. There is nothing that says anything about currency. That error does not go away either. If I try to retrieve again the error message is just there.

Thank you for your help.

Badge +18

Hello, Is there any more helpful information in Tooks → Trace?

When multi-currency is not in use, we still see a Base Currency entered on each Branch and/or Company, and each Cash Account is denominated with a Currency id n the Chart of Accounts, prior to being set up in Banking module as a Cash account. Does the currency ID look normal in these two places, Chart of Accounts (next to cash accounts only) and Company/Branch screens?

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved