Solved

Correcting AR Invoice Date to Different Period

• 14 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello, I have a released AR invoice that had the incorrect date entered. I have tried to correct the invoice date, which moved from July into June period, and when trying to release the corrected invoice I get an error;

“Inserting 'Applications' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Unable to apply the document because the application period precedes the financial period of the document.”

So it appears it is due to crossing to a prior period. How can I correct this AR invoice and get it in the correct financial period?

icon

Best answer by mlupro 20 December 2023, 23:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@byates Hello! Did you ever get this resolved? I’m seeing the same error for the same situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @byates Please share the AR Invoice screenshot with the error. Also please share the applications tab of the invoice if a payment is applied.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m having the same issue. 

Has anyone received an answer back on this issue yet?

Userlevel 3
Badge

This was from two years ago but I’ll throw my 2 cents in anyway.

The only circumstances that would totally fix this issue would have been to void the original invoice and re-enter it with the correct invoice date.

Mike

How do I void Invoices created in the project with incorrect date. This Invoices were created from Proforma Invoices.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved