Solved

Consolidation Error

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello All,

I have been trying to setup and synchronise the consolidation process in Acumatica.

I have been using the U100 and Sales Demo data for this and I want to setup the same for U100 instance.

I would like to consolidate the data for the Actual ledger of Headoffice with the consolidation ledger of Sales Demo instance.

For this I created a consolidation ledger in the Sales Demo instance. Imported the COA of Headoffice to the Sales Demo instance.
Here in the above screenshot, I have entered the Username, pwd and the URL for the Sales Demo instance.
And upon synchronising the following error is getting triggered:

Kindly let me know what is it I am missing during the process.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by cmanhoff 24 October 2023, 14:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

It looks like you are trying to log into the AcuSalesDemo tenant using your ProdWholsale credentials. 

Did you try admin@acusalesdemo?  That might fix the problem.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Harshita - I agree with @cmanhoff, it looks like the tenant name for the user doesn’t line up.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved