Solved

Can you send ACH Remittance notifications to multiple recipients?

• 7 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We have successfully set up the ACH Notification process to email out ACH remittance information to vendors.  The vendor payment information section only has one entry for remittance email.  Is there a way to set up more?  Can we just add a second email to that entry separated by a comma to sent it to more than one recipient or is there another place to add this information?

icon

Best answer by JSager76 8 October 2021, 18:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

We have confirmed that you can enter more than one email address into the remittance email field on the vendor record and it will send the notifications to all email addresses listed.  Just separate the addresses with a comma and space (e.g. “joe@aol.com, mary@aol.com”).

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for the update @JSager76 .  Your post makes me wonder how to set up the emailing of the ACH remittance information.  Is this a standard process in Acumatica?  If so I’m missing it in the documentation.  If you developed a workaround, can you point me in the direction you took?

Userlevel 1

Actually it’s within standard product.  It hinges on Setting up the remittance email address in the vendor we well as setting up the automated notification, and send notifications process.  When testing, I just entered my email address as the vendor remittance email, then processed one ACH.  Overall it’s a simple setup.  I found the article linked below and followed those steps.  The screen caps are dated compared to our version (2020r1), but it’s fairly straight forward.  I set the send process to run every 30 minutes, and I did not limit it to the ACH notifications, I left it open to everything.  It will only send what is set up anyway, so at this time there was no reason to limit what was being sent.  Be aware that the send will not occur until you have created the send automated schedule entry noted at the end of the article, so you can set that up before running your ACH. 

https://martinandassoc.com/emailing-vendor-remittances-for-acumatica-ap-ach-payments/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved