Solved

Can you create multiple hyperlinks for Financials using only one widget for the Dashboards?

• 10 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I was able to create one widget and one hyperlink to a financial report in the Dashboard. However, is it possible to create one widget with multiple hyperlinks to different financial reports? I did not see where this could be done.

Thanks,

@FrancesPantelidakis24 

icon

Best answer by Robert Sternberg 11 January 2023, 04:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Frances, 

As an idea, you could create a new GI of the site map, filter to only financial reports based on the URL condition, then create an external navigation link to your Acumatica site with the Screen ID as a parameter.  Set the description from the site map to link to the navigation.  Finally create a dashboard with the GI as a widget.  

I attached a sample GI, you will need to update your URL in the Navigation Tab as well as assign security to the GI. 

Update to your URL here

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved