Question

Bank Feed - Business Account assignment

• 15 November 2023
  • 0 replies

We are a new Acumatica client.  We were previously using Quickbooks Enterprise for our accounting.  When we imported bank feeds (for ex American Express), we were able to assign the transactions to a particular vendor/business account and to a GL account.  It appears that the only way to have a transaction assigned to a particular business account in Acumatica is to make a bill, then match the bank feed transaction to the bill.  This is very impractical and time consuming, as we have hundreds of autopay transactions from some vendors in one month.  Is there a way to match these transactions to a particular business account without having to create a bill each time?  I even tried to assign a business account to an Entry Type and it will not allow me to do so.

For example, if XYZ Company auto charges our account daily for multiple transactions, and I download those transaction in the bank feeds, I need be able to assign each of those transactions to XYZ Company (and the associated GL account). Ideally, I would be able to set up a rule to allow future transactions to do this automatically as well.  Ultimately, I should be able to run a report for XYZ Company and see all of the credit card charges (payments) made.  

Can someone please offer some insight on how to do this or at least a work around?   Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved