Solved

Add/Expose Vendor Reference Number on AP Approval Screen

• 23 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Business case:  Get multiple invoices from same vendor with same dollar amounts. Approver has to click into each invoice to see invoice number. If you click into the invoice, it then reverts the invoices you marked as approved back to blank. Very tedious and time consuming. The vendor invoice number field is NOT available to select in the Column Configuration screen. 

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 24 October 2023, 12:48

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kratzert 

What screen are you looking at to approve bills?

It is on the Approve Bills for Payment Process screen.

Userlevel 4
Badge

It is the AP Invoice Approval Screen (not approve payments). This is filtered by one vendor. The reference number is the system generated transaction. The “Vendor Ref.” or invoice number is not available to to select in the column configuration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Ah ok, I was thinking the other way! 

I was going to suggest a side panel there, but it’s not a Generic Inquiry. 

It appears as though you would need a customization. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes, a side panel would be ideal here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yes, a side panel would be ideal here. 

They may be opening side panels to more screens and if not, you could create an idea for that. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kandybeatty49  - Thanks for letting me know “opening up side panels to more screens”! 

Badge +11

It appears as though you would need a customization. 

simple  customization 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge

@darylbowman - Translate “simple” to hours required please (and THANK YOU!). 😊

Badge +11

I’ll message you on LinkedIn

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved