Solved

Account does not match on GL Tran

Hi All,i’am nubi here, and like to ask a question, there is something strange, why when transactions using tax account 111001 in the journal appear account 710205 Rounding lost account in the last line
icon

Best answer by Laura02 14 April 2022, 14:36

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @berry 

What is the source document from which the GL transaction was generated?

You can find documentation on Tax related rounding on following documentation (Form reference Tax preferences screen TX103000)

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=dc691b0b-cc58-4b08-a029-82b2586582f2

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hi @berry 

What is the source document from which the GL transaction was generated?

You can find documentation on Tax related rounding on following documentation (Form reference Tax preferences screen TX103000)

https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=dc691b0b-cc58-4b08-a029-82b2586582f2

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hi @vkumar 

Thanks for the respond, it’s from the AR-Invoice and Memos with Debit memo type and include tax, still can’t found the answer

Badge +18

Hello, I think it will help us to see 1) the invoice lines with tax category 2) the tax tab of the invoice 3) the GL transaction related to the invoice (find the link on the Finance tab), 4) for each tax on the invoice, GL Accounts tab of Taxes screen, and 5) rounding settings in Tax Preferences screen. Thank you.

Hello, I think it will help us to see 1) the invoice lines with tax category 2) the tax tab of the invoice 3) the GL transaction related to the invoice (find the link on the Finance tab), 4) for each tax on the invoice, GL Accounts tab of Taxes screen, and 5) rounding settings in Tax Preferences screen. Thank you.

Hello, the problem is currency i use it do not have any rounding, base currency is IDR to IDR, is that possible in the GL jurnal the Tax Rounding Loss Account not include?

i attach the screenshoot of GL

i attach the screenshoot of GL

F330-Sales-Taxes

should be like this

Badge +18

I think I understand your question. Your GL entry is correct, your tax is correct, your invoice is correct, but you don’t want to see an empty $0 tax rounding line at the bottom of the GL Entry. Yes?

If yes, Enter your idea in the Ideas section, or report it as a ‘bug’ to support for removal in a future version.

Warm regards,

I think I understand your question. Your GL entry is correct, your tax is correct, your invoice is correct, but you don’t want to see an empty $0 tax rounding line at the bottom of the GL Entry. Yes?

If yes, Enter your idea in the Ideas section, or report it as a ‘bug’ to support for removal in a future version.

Warm regards,

Yes, correct, there’s no solution for this?

Sorry for my bad english, i’ indonesian

Badge +18

No apology needed; I was able to understand you. Here is a link for where to add your product idea. In the meantime, your accounting is OK, is correct… just a $0 line showing no rounding needed.

https://community.acumatica.com/ideas

No apology needed; I was able to understand you. Here is a link for where to add your product idea. In the meantime, your accounting is OK, is correct… just a $0 line showing no rounding needed.

https://community.acumatica.com/ideas

So, All the setup was OK, nothing have to correct right? this is as is Acumatica auto generate?

fyi: when we click the view base the rounding account has a value same with the taxes account value

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved