Solved

View Actual Times on Calendar

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Unless I’m missing something the Calendar Board shows blocks of appointments scheduled. These blocks only use the Appointment time and not the employee actual logged time. We have employees on and off jobs, doing multiple jobs in a day. Looking at the calendar these jobs overlap and don’t really show me their true schedule.

If I have a crew of 2 guys on a 8am to 5pm job and they took different lunch breaks. A third guy came to help for 3 hours in the middle of the day on the appointment. The calendar will show 8am to 5pm for all three guys.

Is the expectation to create separate appointments.I’m already doing that for all our multi-day jobs. There is no way we could manage to control that many appointments. We have planned jobs but also a large percent of our jobs are emergency calls so we have to be flexible.

Should I put in a request to be able to view scheduled vs logged time or something?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 3 December 2020, 06:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @amajors 

You may post a feature request on our Product idea page (https://community.acumatica.com/ideas). As mentioned by you, it does reflect only scheduled start and end time on the calendar board and not actual time (for the appointments where actual time has been updated).

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved